Yesterday I was lucky to get some more photos of the Anax imperator, including a mating wheel, which have now been added to the gallery.
I have visited the location Resenbro several times this summer, every time with the goal to shoot some photos of one of my favourite odonates, the Ophiogomphus cecilia.
The abundance of Ophiogomphus cecilia seems to vary a lot at this location. Some days there where many, and they where relatively easy to get within shooting range of. Other days there where only a few camera shy ones, and I had to go home empty handed.
I have just added the many new photos from my successful trips to the gallery.
- Photos of Orthetrum coerulescens addedJuly 20, 2021 - 6:20 pm
- New Photos of Cordulegaster Boltonii AddedJuly 20, 2021 - 8:17 am
- New Website LayoutJuly 13, 2021 - 4:07 pm
- Dragonflies at SebberupJune 22, 2021 - 8:54 pm
- Dragonfly Season 2021 Has StartedMay 29, 2021 - 8:45 pm
- Another Visit to SebberupMay 7, 2020 - 9:18 pm
- Dragonfly Season 2020 Has BegunMay 4, 2020 - 5:44 pm
- Photos of Male Sympetrum fonscolombii AddedJune 30, 2019 - 10:29 pm